My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Mother of six-month-old survives airplane trip

Today was a long day. I've been up since 5:30 AM Chicago time which is 3:30 AM San Mateo time and I'm running on fumes at this point. But it's 8:00 PM, both kids are asleep, the toys are picked up, and I just wanted to get in writing that I have the best kids ever.

Thomas and I arrived home today from our whirlwind trip to visit family in Chicago. And I just have to say, Thomas was SUPERB on the airplane! I took early morning flights both coming and going and it worked out that he was ready for a nap as soon as we boarded the flights. He nursed and slept almost the entire way there and back. I think he figured out very quickly that it was boring confined to my lap and his best bet was just to doze. Man, was I happy. Thank you, Thomas!