My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Writing my novel

I've decided that this is the year in which I will write my novel. It is my first novel and might very well be my last novel and almost certainly will be a crappy novel, but it will be mine, all mine!

I will not be writing my novel in three days.

I will be writing my novel in thirty days.

More to come on how I'm prepping myself--mentally, physically, and otherwise--for this event.

P.S. I feel out of sorts and helpless about the situation in New Orleans and Mississippi. To have no water, no electricity, no food, no sanitation... To have my home destroyed and my city taken away from me. Wow. Excuse me, I need to go bury my head in a sweet-smelling head of baby hair and thank god for blue skies and trite problems.