My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Baking myself crazy

Holiday photo? check.
Houseguests? check.
Christmas cards? check.
Poem about Christmas cards? check.
Presents for husband? check.
Presents for kiddos? check.
Presents for me? check. (Wait until I post a picture of the new boots I got myself. Oh, baby. Knee high black leather with two inch heels. Why? Because I'm worth it!)

Now what? Nine days until Christmas and I'm feeling a little too relaxed. I know! I'll bake Christmas cookies! And not just one kind, either. I'll bake a different Christmas cookie every day until Christmas!

Starting Monday.

Here's what I've come up with so far. If you've got a great (easy is key) recipe, feel free to share.

Monday, December 19: Mom's Ginger Snaps
Tuesday, December 20: Chocolate Rum Balls
Wednesday, December 21: Almond Cookies
Thursday, December 22: Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti
Friday, December 23: Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Saturday, December 24: Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars