My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Andi Buchanan needs our help

Andi Buchanan, author of Mother Shock and managing editor of the online literary magazine Literary Mama, needs help with the online publicity tour for her upcoming book It's a Boy.

If you have a Mommy (or Daddy or Parenting) Blog and you want to do an online interview with Andi, a book review, or something else that's even more creative and inspiring to help spread the word about her book, check out the details on her blog and get in touch with her.

I myself absolutely loved Mother Shock and can. not. wait for my copy of It's a Boy to arrive in the mail. By the way, if you haven't read Mother Shock, do yourself a favor and get a copy now. It's such a wonderfully honest book; I couldn't put it down. Literary Mama is a great read, too, with lots of well-written and thought-provoking content including essays, poetry, and short stories. Everything I've seen that's been connected with Andi has impressed me as being excellent. Check her out!