My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Live from WoolfCamplet

We're gathered today at Squid's house for a mini WoolfCamp to write, blog, and be merry with Jo Spanglemonkey, who was not able to attend WolfCamp I.

We just did a tagging exercise led by Badger. What is tagging? Do you know? I tag almost every post with Technorati tags. What does this all mean? More later, but based on the tagging exercise we just did, this is how people would tag me:

Mommy
Blogger
Bad girl in high school
Badass
Wry
Able to interview and write in a single bound
Professional

Updated to add even more tags:
Competent
Friendly
Trained assasin
Defining lines-straddler
Professional
Mommy
Assertive

I'm here with Emily and we have to leave soon to go pick up Grammie Martha. More later!