My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Bounce with me, ya'll

I'm so honored to be featured today over at Mommybloggers. Go check it out! Beep Beep! Toot Toot!

It's been a great day all around. Mike had a vacation day and our babysitter/nanny was here with the kids so he and I actually went out and spent the day together. Alone. It took all of my willpower not to suggest that we simply rent a room and spend the day... uh... ordering room service and watching pay per view movies, but I restrained (sorry, Mike!) and we went to the de Young Museum and then downtown to the newly opened H&M department store.

To summarize, four good things happened to me today:
* Got to spend the day with my husband sans kids
* Hung out with sister-in-law and her nice friends for a bit
* Tried on three things at H&M and all three things fit
* Got home and found praise and my interview on the Mommybloggers site

Neat!