My Photo
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Bounce with me, ya'll

I'm so honored to be featured today over at Mommybloggers. Go check it out! Beep Beep! Toot Toot!

It's been a great day all around. Mike had a vacation day and our babysitter/nanny was here with the kids so he and I actually went out and spent the day together. Alone. It took all of my willpower not to suggest that we simply rent a room and spend the day... uh... ordering room service and watching pay per view movies, but I restrained (sorry, Mike!) and we went to the de Young Museum and then downtown to the newly opened H&M department store.

To summarize, four good things happened to me today:
* Got to spend the day with my husband sans kids
* Hung out with sister-in-law and her nice friends for a bit
* Tried on three things at H&M and all three things fit
* Got home and found praise and my interview on the Mommybloggers site