My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Way Back Wednesday: Fools in Love

The scanner is hooked up! I've got lots of frightening pictures in store for you, my pretty little Internet friends... *evil laughter* (Remembers frightening picture are all of self.) *sobbing*

But today I'm playing the Way Back Wednesday game. I've been meaning to do this for weeks. (Renee always remembers!) The Kept Woman has requested pictures of "the cheesiest boyfriend/girlfriend picture of the past... I'm hoping for some good 80s mullets and barely-there high school mustaches..."

Okay. How's this?



1986. High school graduation. I was not wearing shoes. I was wearing waterproof blue eye shadow. His nickname was tripper Dave.

His nickname just about sums it up, doesn't it?

***
Technorati tag: