My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Four things meme

Tagged by the lovely Meghan from I'm ablogging.

4 Jobs I’ve had:
Office Services Clerk at big SF law firm (free pens! old soggy sandwiches from depositions!)
Receptionist at an insurance brokerage firm (Real! Live! Girls! used to answer phones back in the day.)
Executive Secretary at same insurance place (I got a 10,000/year raise and the chance to hate my job even more.)
Underwriter at same insurance place (One day I woke up and realized I had a career in insurance. AHHHHHH!)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Heavy Metal Parking Lot
Best in Show
Interview with the Vampire
When Harry Met Sally

4 Places I have lived (in San Francisco):
Baker Street
Haight Street
20th Street
5th Avenue

4 TV Shows I Love:
Law and Order
Battlestar Galactica
Blue's Clues
Dora the Explorer

4 Favorite Books:
The Secret Garden
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The New Basics Cookbook
Operating Instructions

4 Places I Have Vacationed:
Ojo Sarco, New Mexico
Las Vegas, Nevada
San Diego, California
New York, New York

4 Websites I Read Everyday:
Google News
My Bloglines feeds
Mommybloggers
BlogHer

4 Favorite Foods:
Fried chicken
Spicy tuna hand roll
Arugula salad with prosciutto
Platanos fritos con crema

4 People I’m Tagging:
Mike
Jennie
Jewel
Lisa

***

Technorati tag: