My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Mommybloggers has entered the blogosphere

Check out the new collaborative blog Mommybloggers brought to you by beloved mommy bloggers Jenn Satterwhite, Jenny Lauck, and Meghan Townsend.

These three funny and lovely ladies led the mommy blogging session at BlogHer '05. [If you missed it, check out these notes from the session.] Their new blog will "expose the diversity of the writers who commonly fall under the label mommyblogger."

More from Mommybloggers:

Mommybloggers is not about regurgitating news items, or promoting products. We are not a giant list of links, with no guideposts. We want to entertain our readers with personal stories from other moms as well as to introduce our readers to these women in a more personal, intimate way that they may not have seen before.


Sounds good to me!

NaNoWriMo update: I'm keeping to my schedule of 2,000 words a day; so far I've written 8,361. Whee!

Technorati tags: