My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Not your mama's spinach salad

Gentle readers, let me tell you how it is.

In this house, I do most of the cooking. Mike brings home the bacon and I fry it up in a pan. Or something like that.

But despite our insanely arcane division of domestic duties, my man is a wonderful cook. He really is and that's not just the wine talking. For example, here's the recipe for a salad he made Sunday night. The goodness seriously knocked me on my behind.

Mike’s spinach salad
[written by Mike]

Ingredients
Baby spinach
Red onions, sliced
Pistachios, shelled
Goat cheese, crumbled
Ranch dressing

Toss ingredients well. Serve.

Variation: jalapeno ranch dressing from Safeway.


Technorati tags: ,