My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

The newest BlogHer contributing editor

Folks, it's official. Lisa Stone and gang finally gave in to my begging and pleading and today I am proud to announce that I have joined Tracey from Sweetney and Jenn from Mommy Needs Coffee and Mommybloggers as a Mommy & Family Contributing Editor on the BlogHer site. Neat!

My first post is about children with autism and highlights three amazing women bloggers who each have a son diagnosed with this puzzling neurodevelopmental disorder. I urge you to read the post and check out the blogs I've highlighted. The daily life of a mom with a child with autism will blow you away. It's humbling and an honor to be allowed to share their insight.

***
Technorati tags: ,