My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

BlogHer-y goodness

BlogHer

I'm taking a break from packing to dash off this entry. Yes, you read right. I'm packing. I've had enough of this place. Ha ha! Of course the kids are coming with me. Are you kidding? I can't even go to the bathroom without those two following me. The old man's coming, too. Where are we going? Well... I'll let you know when we get there. Maybe I'll copy Karen Walrond and make you guess.

Until you hear from me again, here are some BlogHer tidbits to keep you busy. Because I know you're looking for something to do.

(That's a joke.)

***

Need a miracle? The Mommybloggers are sending a blogger (male or female) to BlogHer!

Here's what they say:
All entries need to be received by May 10th, 2006. The entire process is simple and shouldn't be too time consuming for a blogger. This is what we need from you:

Your name:

Your email address:

Your URL:

A brief (500 words or less) essay telling us why you want to go and/or what you hope to get out of the conference. This year's conference theme is "How is your blog changing your world?" You, of course, don't have to write about that, but it would be interesting to hear how your blog HAS changed your world. We are basing this on why you want to go not on why you cannot go. We just want to hear from you about why you want to be a part of BlogHer this year. Pretty easy, huh!

To find out more, check out the Mommyblogger site.

***

What? You don't read my writing on the BlogHer site religiously? Shame on you! The Weimaraner dressed up as an old woman has turned away folks for less than that! Here's what you're missing:

Embarking on an Oxymoron

With this Ring, I Thee Blog

Leahpeah: Intrepid Internet Interviewer

Lactating Blogger says Boob to Fred Meyer

Rebel Dad Starts a Daddy War to End the Mommy Wars

Cream Crackered Socal Mom Blogs about British TV

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail with Agnostic Mom

It's Not an Honor to be Suckered

Hack my Mommy Brain

For Those About to Rock-n-Romp

***
Technorati tags: