My Photo
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Happy Birthday to Mike

Today is Mike's birthday. He turns thirty-(*grumble* *grumble* *cough*), but he doesn't look a day over twenty-five. And he acts fifteen. Kidding!

Mike is a fabulous guy and every day that I spend with him, I get to know him a little bit better. He is formally trained as a lawyer and he knows the rules of logic: two reasons that make arguing with him extremely annoying and mostly unsatisfying.

But he's level-headed, trustworthy, a hard worker, a good role model, fun, sexy, and he always puts his dirty clothes in the hamper. I know!!! Hey, it didn't take me long to realize that this one was a keeper. Mike version 37.0 is pretty damn near perfect with only a very few, minor bugs. No show stoppers here.

Happy birthday to you, my husband and father of my children. You are a patient, kind, generous, and loving dad, husband, and person, and I'm happy that you are in my life. Here's to a year filled with endless possibilities and growth.

The Birthday Boy

Technorati tags: , ,