My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Passport to Bershon

Ya'll know what bershon means, right? If not, I give you the definition presented by Sarah Brown of Que Sera Sera:


"...the spirit of bershon is pretty much how you feel when you’re 13 and your parents make you wear a Christmas sweatshirt and then pose for a family picture, and you could not possibly summon one more ounce of disgust, but you’re also way too cool to really even DEAL with it, so you just make this face like you smelled something bad and sort of roll your eyes and seethe in a put-out manner."


And in case you need a more visual definition, I present to you Emily's recent passport photo:

emily_bershon
Also, she has started calling me mom, except she often pronounces it maa ahhmmm, in true bershon style.


Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. Thanks for staying with me through this long month of blogging and novel writing. You rock! I know that having the support and encouragement of my friends, family, and readers is what got me through the month.

Thanks. *Rolls eyes*

***
Technorati tags: ,