My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Day 22: Because the Moon

After a crazy start to the week, things mellowed out considerably today. I did my Thanksgiving shopping this morning, then Rosa came over to watch the kids and I was able to spend the rest of the day working on my mothers club newsletter and writing. My novel is now over 40,000 words, and I just might be able to finish by my self-imposed deadline of November 25 if I put in some quality writing time on Friday and Saturday.

I think it was Badger that got me thinking about the poetry of spam emails. Some of them are really well written, considering they're not "written" at all. I like this piece of one I got today:


because the Moon
was like, he had once
because the Moon



For some reason, it got me thinking about being pregnant with Thomas. Here's a picture of me from two years ago:

38 weeks pregnant with Thomas -- November 20, 2004


We certainly have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for tomorrow and every day.

***
Technorati tags: ,