My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Day 16: The Adventure Continues

Today's our anniversary! 4 years and counting. As the card I got for Mike puts it, The Adventure Continues... And how convenient that we're celebrating on Love Thursday!

Here are some pictures from our wedding, which took place in the living room of our old condo. The bride wore red, and you can't see her, but itty bitty Emily is in all of our pictures at roughly ten weeks gestation.

moms
Without the moms, none of this would have happened.


dads
I suppose the dads deserve a little credit, too.


Backyard update The fence continues to be built. Meanwhile, the landscapers have arrived and are putting in the trees and plants along the back fence, which is already done. Crazy cool! It's so satisfying to see all of this work happen and this project come together. Pictures soon, I promise.

NaNoWriMo update 28,974 words as of 11:00 PM last night. If I can make it to 32,000 today I'll be back on track to finish on the 25th of November, no problem.

***
Technorati tags: , , ,