My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

All They Want for Christmas is a Deluxe Scooter Board Ramp

Leelo's potty-mouthed mom Squid is counting on the power of the blogosphere. Won't you help her? She's raising money to pay for a Deluxe Scooter Board Ramp for Leelo's special ed/occupational therapy department. You can straight donate any amount or purchase a handmade Leelo coloring book at $20 each. Squid writes, "The books feature the bold lines and simple rhymes that Leelo and his friends enjoy, plus scenes that will make any parent--but especially parents of autistic children--chuckle (or sigh) in recognition. All proceeds will go towards the ramp."

Squid's post on her quest is here.
Her donation page is here.

She's cool. And she can draw a mean comic book, too.

***

And while you're feeling all happy from your donation, you also can help out Hattie over at Motherpie. She's set up a blogging survey as part of her graduate media study research project on blogs. she writes, "This is all part of a larger study building on my previous and ongoing research and studies. I will make my research results available in late January and through the spring on my MotherPie blog."

Hattie's blogging survey is here.

***

And if you're not feeling too happy, I'll let you know if these Happy Camper pills I picked up at Whole Foods work. Wouldn't it be nice if they did? I might be nice if they did.

Happy Camper
I'll try anything once. Or twice.


***
Technorati tags: , ,