My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

The hard part about blogging every day

I would have to say that the hard part about blogging every day is not succumbing to the urge to completely and totally lambast my partner.

All I have to say is that mine's got Ikea taste, and I've got Design Within Reach dreams. Sometimes I think arguing about money would be easier if I actually had a job and a salary. As it is, I don't feel I've got a kitchen table leg to stand on. And I mean that literally.

Grumble. grumble. GRUMBLE!

NaNoWriMo update. Here's my confessions: I'm behind. My heart doesn't feel in it; I wonder if I give a shit about this project. I'm pretty sure I don't except for my desire to finish what I started. Tune in tomorrow to see if I've written 5,000 words or not. C'mon, Monday, do me right, baby!

***
Technorati tags: ,