My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Swirl, tap, and buff, people

People, I have broken down, given up, and crossed over to the other side. Yesterday, I bought a box of make-up. Yes, literally, a box full of colored powders and brushes. I have watched the DVD that came with my box of goodies, and I now can say that I am an expert in the fine art of applying the Bare Escentuals line of bareMinerals make-up.

It's all about swirl, tapp, and buff.

Do you know the stuff I'm talking about? Hey, I just watched a DVD that has me convinced that wearing Bare Escentuals make-up is better for your skin than wearing no make-up at all. Am I the last person on Earth to own these fine products? I'm not sure if I'm going to wear this make-up every day, but it's nice knowing that when I want to look "like me but better" I can. I have the tools, people.

P.S. They did not pay me to write that nor did I receive any free products. Imagine that.

Also, I had a good experience at my local Sephora store and I would like to give a shout out to Sephora in Burlingame. Ya'll are nice! They didn't even laugh or snicker when I confessed my ignorance of all things make-up.

NaBloPoMo update You're looking at it.

NaNoWriMo update 7,091 words. If I can make it to 10,000 tomorrow, I'll be on track. Right now, it's feeling a little bit like torture. I think I remember this feeling from last year.

***
Technorati tags: , , ,