My Photo
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Sunday, November 19, 2006


Day 19: Back to Basics


Today I woke up, had coffee, and hung around with my mother-in-law and kids for a bit. I went jogging, and when I can home I made scrambled eggs with feta cheese and a piece of toast, no butter.

Then I wrote 2000 words of my horrible NaNoWriMo-induced novel. Lucky for me my heroine just went crazy so for the next 14,000 words, anything goes!

After preparing and eating a lunch of leftover Chinese food, I took a shower and got dressed:

I'm shiny 'cause I'm hot.

After that I went to Target and bought the following: diapers, dishwashing soap, a pair of red corduroy pants size 2T, Tide, dryer sheets that smelled pretty, tape, and a bunch of random food items like crackers and juice.

I came home and put the items away and made dinner: penne pasta salad with andouille sausage, Sonoma Jack cheese cubes, corn, and red onion; CPK frozen thin-crust pizza with tomatoes and cheese; green beans; corn. I served it with chardonnay and crying children.

I honestly don't remember what happened between the hours of 6:00 and now. At one point, Emily and Teddy both wanted the same toy. Time passed.

I'm putting myself to sleep with this blog entry. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, goodbye...

Technorati tags: ,