My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Day 19: Back to Basics

Um.

Today I woke up, had coffee, and hung around with my mother-in-law and kids for a bit. I went jogging, and when I can home I made scrambled eggs with feta cheese and a piece of toast, no butter.

Then I wrote 2000 words of my horrible NaNoWriMo-induced novel. Lucky for me my heroine just went crazy so for the next 14,000 words, anything goes!

After preparing and eating a lunch of leftover Chinese food, I took a shower and got dressed:

11-19-06
I'm shiny 'cause I'm hot.


After that I went to Target and bought the following: diapers, dishwashing soap, a pair of red corduroy pants size 2T, Tide, dryer sheets that smelled pretty, tape, and a bunch of random food items like crackers and juice.

I came home and put the items away and made dinner: penne pasta salad with andouille sausage, Sonoma Jack cheese cubes, corn, and red onion; CPK frozen thin-crust pizza with tomatoes and cheese; green beans; corn. I served it with chardonnay and crying children.

I honestly don't remember what happened between the hours of 6:00 and now. At one point, Emily and Teddy both wanted the same toy. Time passed.

I'm putting myself to sleep with this blog entry. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, goodbye...

***
Technorati tags: ,