My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, November 27, 2006

 

Day 27: Cyber Days and Mondays

Ahh... It's a blissful day with nothing planned. At least, I don't think so; my calendar is sitting on my desk and I'm afraid to open it.

It's also Cyber Monday. Have you bought anything online today? I just got "the house" its present from Santa: zebra striped sheets and towels for the master bedroom. Because we need them. Real bad.

Hey, here's a meme I found over at The Dana Files. I know how much you love memes!

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
Does People magazine qualify as a book? If so: New York City. November 20. A fur-clad Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce (playing Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol) join the wildlife in Central Park to film a scene for the drama "Factory Girl."

2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
My cell phone. Is this a naughty question?

3. What’s the last program you watched on TV?
Legally Blond. It played last night and I couldn't resist. Oh, and I'm on Team Reese.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:54 AM. It's actually only 9:38 AM. Cool.

5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
Diego helping Linda the Llama get a basket.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
About 45 minutes ago. There was a tapping sound on the roof. I determined that it was a crow digging for bugs in the water that's up there after yesterday's rain. Then I came back inside.

7. What are you wearing?
Purple flowered pajama bottoms, pink slippers, white fleece top.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I don't remember.

9. When was the last time you laughed?
Last night while watching Legally Blond. It was the last time I cried, too.

10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
A Rosie the Riveter clock and two bulletin boards filled with pictures of friends and family and school papers.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Last night I saw a poop filled diaper on the floor, two feet away from the child who pooped. That was both strange and horrifying.

12. What do you think about this meme?
I’m thinking I wish it was shorter.

13. What’s the last film you saw?
See #3.

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Spend some, save some, give some away. Also, buy an apartment in Manhattan.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
My pierced ear holes are crooked. Damn that kiosk in the mall!

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
Women's negative body images.

17. Do you like to dance?
Yes!

18. George Bush?
According to an article I just read, he has his suits custom made by a "French born tailor in Washington."

19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Emily and Thomas.

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
There's no such thing as a hangover in heaven.

22. Who should do this meme?
Everybody in the entire blogosphere, starting with you.

***
Technorati tags: , , ,