My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Day 26: Thoughts about December in November

When I woke up this morning on the couch snuggled up to an empty bottle of champagne and an empty box of Triscuits, I knew it could mean only one thing.

I finished NaNoWriMo 2006!

With the task of writing a 50,000 word novel suddenly off my to-do list, my thoughts turn to December, to Thomas's 2nd birthday, to a visit from my mom and stepdad, to getting a tree and decorating the house for Christmas, to shopping and wrapping and checking my list twice, and to the end of the month when we will take a much-needed family vacation to a warmer climate.

Via M. Kennedy of Fussy, the creator of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month for those of you living under a rock), I found out about Holidailies, which basically is DeBloPoMo except they're calling it Holidailies. Yes, a group of hardy writers has decided to continue this blogging every day thing into the month of December. Will I be one of them? I don't know yet. Will you?

***
Technorati tags: ,