My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, November 30, 2007

 

NaBloPoMo happy dance

Freakazoids, robots, please report to the dance floor.

I did it! I posted every day this month, thereby successfully completing National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I did it! Go me.

I'm going to take the weekend off. You're probably just as happy about this idea as I am. I'm sick of this daily posting business, and the Tsao family is pretty busy this weekend. We've got tree shopping, tae kwon do class, hair cuts, and my annual mothers club holiday tea planned. And that's just tomorrow.

Tomorrow night Mike and I are hitting San Francisco dressed like sluts. Woot! What started out as one invite to a big birthday bash at 330 Ritch (my friend and a bunch of her friends rented an entire nightclub to celebrate their birthdays) has turned into three invitations for parties scattered throughout The City. Lookout world, oldies on the loose!

On Sunday we're all aboard the Polar Express train ride at the California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. That should be fun. We also need to squeeze in some tree decorating before I meet a group of women writer friends for coffee and dessert.

A busy, busy holiday weekend filled with family and friends. I'm excited already.