My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, January 09, 2006

 

In flight

My grandmother passed away Sunday night. She was 92. I called her Ma and I lived with her from the time I was born until third grade, when my mom, my sister, and I moved to Texas. When I left Illinois and my grandma's house, I wrote her this letter, which she returned to me when I graduated college. When she returned it she also thanked me for all of the love I had given her since I was born.

It's amazingly painful to say goodbye to somebody you've loved your entire life.

December 18, 1976
In flight

Dear Ma,
This is the second or third time I've written to you. Now I'll always have to write to you. I am up in the air very high boy is it fun! To bad I had to move to Texas. WOW wer flying over a cloud boy is it fun! It looks like it's snowing out. it's neat. Davida just told us what were going to do in our diary like on one page we write about Uncle Henry Aunt Jeanne you or anybody. We tell what we feel about them and what we've learned about them. I don't have much to write about some peaple but I have alout to say about you cause I love you the most. By by Gramie.

I love you.
By by.

Love Mary Pat
P.S. Write to me


Bye Bye Gramie.
I love you.
P.S. Write to me.