My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Sorry in advance

I found this on Ann's blog. She found it on Michael's blog.

Here is the first line from the first post of each month that I blogged in 2005 with links to the original entries.

I imagined that this would be an interesting, thought-provoking post that would highlight some of the best of what Mom Writes offered in 2005. Instead, what I give you is slightly humiliating and definitely boring. [Note to self: For 2006, make the first sentence of the first post of every month make it seem as though you actually have a life worth living. Jeebus.]

January
Must. Write. Now.
Let me explain to you the greatest accomplishment in a mom of two's life.

February
All children, all the time; no entries

March
All children, all the time; no entries

April
All children, all the time; no entries

May
All children, all the time; no entries

June
The highlight of my life as of last Wednesday
I'm having a hard time finding the time to write in my blog.

July
Nightstand, deconstructed
Is your nightstand the window to your soul?

August
Blogher '05: Advanced Tools braindump
As I sat in on the Advanced Tools session led by Alexandra Samuel, George Oates, and Marnie Webb, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I knew at least a little bit about lots of the things we were discussing.

September
What's new at Mom Writes
Mom Writes version 2.0, released today, includes the following changes and improvements.

October
The joy of spontaneous scheduling
With our summer traveling over, the family is settling into an easy-going routine that should take us through fall and into the holiday season.

November
NaNoWriMo Day 1: Get your NaNoWriMo Meter here
I've had a great first NaNoWriMo day.

December
Santa Claus, Christmas cards, and the room of despair
It's been a busy couple of weeks here at our house.