My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Flashback to winter 1988 and another hairdo don't

Here's another picture of me for you to laugh and snicker over. Remember the summer I had pink hair? The following winter (winter 1988) I no longer wanted pink hair and by then my hair was so fried from bleach and dye that I just cut it short. Not as short as during the year of the bald eagle haircut, but pretty short.

This short:


I am 20 years old in this picture. It was taken at my aunt Davida's house sometime after Christmas. She gave me those tights and that leather fanny pack for Christmas. I liked the tights. The fanny pack? Not so much. Punks didn't wear fanny packs, but family has a way of cutting through the external tough girl packaging you've carefully put in place and exposing the uncool child that lives inside.

I no longer have the hairdo. I still have the fanny pack.

***
Technorati tags: , ,