My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Links to Pass for a Post


Anchored
Originally uploaded by Psycho Crow.
These count, right?

From Defamer:
Star Jones Leaves 'View' To Spend More Time With Gay Husband

Via Jinkies (Love you, Tracey!):
Housewifes Tarot
Etsy - your place to buy and sell all things handmade

Via BlogHer (Yes, I wrote the post. So what? It 's a good one.)
Mother Talkers: Rants and Raves about Modern Motherhood

From Mommybloggers:
Holy doodle! An interview with JenB from Jen and Tonic, whom I will always be indebted to for not shunning me at last year's BlogHer when I picked her as the person I would be brave enough to talk to first.

From my Inbox:
Kids Can Travel, a new website devoted to "outstanding family vacation ideas and the tools to get you there." I haven't fully explored the site yet, but right away I found a link to the Association of Children's Museums, which is pretty damn cool and solves the problem of what the heck you're going to do when you're visiting grandma in BFE San Antonio.

***
Technorati tags: ,