My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Dear Tommy T

Thomas,

Just a quick note to let you know that you are the cutest, sweetest little boy I've ever known.

Today, when you sat down with your cousin Grady of your own accord and let him teach you how to eat an ice cream cone? That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. And besides cute, it showed me what I already knew: that you are a loving, gentle little boy who gets along with others. And likes ice cream, too.

Cousins


And then when we got home and it was hot and I took your dirty clothes off? You decided you wanted to wear Emily's new fancy, frilly Dora nightgown that she got for her birthday. One day you might hate this photo (or you might love it, who knows?); but right now I love this photo, I love the fact that you are completely comfortable wearing a pink, nylon nightgown, and I love you.

T in Emily's nightgown


And sweetie? You are oh so pretty in pink.

Love, Mama

***
Technorati tags: , ,