My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, June 16, 2006

 

What the Butt?

My husband and his mother like to take pictures of my butt. This seems odd to me. What do you think? Am I being violated in some way? Should this bother me?

The year: 2003
The scene: The taking of our annual Christmas card. I am laboriously fluffing pillows or something.
The photographer: Husband

2003


The year: 2004
The scene: The annual Eggstravaganza event held by my Mothers Club. I am laboriously setting up the cookie decorating table for which I baked 150 sugar cookies.
The photographer: Mother-in-law

2004


The year: 2005
The scene: The decorating of the Christmas tree. I am laboriously and carefully putting ornaments on the tree in a symetrical pattern.
The photographer: Husband

2005


The year: 2006
The scene: The setting up of our new patio furniture. I am laboriously taking off yards of protective plastic wrap.
The photographer: Mother-in-law

2006


***
Technorati tags: ,