My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Guy Kawasaki Shows Mommybloggers the Love

[Updated: I forgot that yesterday (July 12) was my 4 year Blogiversary! I started keeping an online journal on July 12, 2002. Here is a link to my first entry. The "important person" I am referring to in the post is--of course--Mike. We had just started dating. Wow, from single gal to ultimate mommyblogger. Lots of changes in my life and--this is the cool part--most of them documented. I'm writing the manual of my life. Cool!]

Guy Kawasaki included me (and the other BlogHer ad network mommybloggers) on his Ultimate Mommy Blog List.

He writes:

There is a contingent of readers of my blog who do not like when I write about blogs/blogging/bloggers. I’d guess there’s also a contingent who do not like when I write about non-business, non-tech, non-male subjects. To these readers, I say in advance: "You can never support a mom, much less a mommy blogger, too much, so deal with it."

(Emphasis mine)

Gotta love it. You know, today was kind of a rough mom day for me (nothing major--just life with two toddlers) and getting a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T from Guy Kawasaki was pretty darn cool. Thanks, Guy.

***
Technorati tags: , , , , , ,