My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, July 07, 2006

 

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks for all of your great suggestions for my proposed party planning quandary. I appreciate it!

PHAT Mommy tagged me!

Five things in my closet:
1. My clothes
2. Husband's clothes
3. Plastic box with winter shoes
4. Two throw pillows
5. Dry cleaning that needs to go to the dry cleaner

Five things in my refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. String cheese
3. Eggs
4. Salad mix
5. Champagne

Five things in my car:
1. XM radio receiver
2. Wad of clean napkins from Starbucks
3. Snickers wrapper
4. Assorted McDonald's happy meal toys
5. Diapers and wipes

Five things in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. $18 in $1 bills
3. 2 lipsticks
4. Calendar
5. Camera

I tag:
1. Badgermama
2. Kari (and her new blog on ClubMom!)
3. Prego
4. jfh
5. Krisco (and her groovy new template!)

Off to the beach. Hope you have a great Friday!

***
Technorati tags: