My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Friday, July 07, 2006

 

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks for all of your great suggestions for my proposed party planning quandary. I appreciate it!

PHAT Mommy tagged me!

Five things in my closet:
1. My clothes
2. Husband's clothes
3. Plastic box with winter shoes
4. Two throw pillows
5. Dry cleaning that needs to go to the dry cleaner

Five things in my refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. String cheese
3. Eggs
4. Salad mix
5. Champagne

Five things in my car:
1. XM radio receiver
2. Wad of clean napkins from Starbucks
3. Snickers wrapper
4. Assorted McDonald's happy meal toys
5. Diapers and wipes

Five things in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. $18 in $1 bills
3. 2 lipsticks
4. Calendar
5. Camera

I tag:
1. Badgermama
2. Kari (and her new blog on ClubMom!)
3. Prego
4. jfh
5. Krisco (and her groovy new template!)

Off to the beach. Hope you have a great Friday!

***
Technorati tags: