My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

One Barbeque Down, Three To Go

What a wonderful, relaxing weekend. And I'm not just saying that because I'm drunk.

Ahhh. Four days with nothing to do except host barbeques, attend barbeques, overeat, and overdrink. I'm diggin' it.

Here's something else that's making me all tingly inside. I was reading Julie's blog today when I spied with my little eye this Club Mom ad:

club_mom_me

Do you see what I see? That's right! A quote by moi! Yours truly! Neat-o!

I'm sorry I'm so obnoxious. Can I blame it on the wine?

If you'll excuse me, I need to go finish up the last of those two-bite brownies now that the kids are in bed. I'm thinking a sundae consisting of three two-bite brownies with three scoops of dulce de leche Haagen-Dazs ice cream drizzled with Hershey's chocolate syrup. You'd eat that, wouldn't you?

***
Technorati tags: , ,