Everything's Coming Up Ranunculus
I promise I'll write something tomorrow that will enlighten and educate and that will be better than "pack Valium." But for now, let me provide you with a bulleted list to answer the question, WASSSUUUPPP?
- We've decided against buying a school bus to take to Burning Man. The main reason is that we couldn't come up with a good answer to the question of what we would do with a school bus the rest of the year, the rest of our lives, etc. I--like my neighbors, I'm sure--have no desire to see a school bus every time I look out my window.
- Instead of a school bus, we are going to rent an RV. (Hey, it's for the kids!) Note to self: Reserve one this weekend.
- Lily Tomlin knows the F word. You go, girl.
- This is hilarious. STFU-LOL! (Thanks, Mike!)
- Today I bought a new family room rug in a color called banana creme. It will arrive in approximately ten business days.
- Yesterday we had our fence stained.
- I have declared the upcoming weekend Home Improvement Weekend. I hope the weather holds because I'm in the mood to spray paint.
- I'm reading The Secret. Yes, I saw it on Oprah.