My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Where in the world are the Tsaobugs?

On a whim and a prayer, I'm taking the kids on an overnight fieldtrip. We leave in T minus 2 hours.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to guess where we are going. Here are your hints:

  • Where we are going is close enough that we could drive there and back in one day, but I've decided to make it an overnight trip because who doesn't like a nice dip in a hotel pool?
  • Where we are going is warm this time of year, but not as hot as it might be even an hour in another direction.
  • Where we are going is very close to a major body of water.
  • Where we are going is a place that is home to a major attraction that is one of the largest and most respected of its kind. (Bonus points if you name both the place and the tourist attraction!)
  • Where we are going, we have been before. And lived to blog about it.


Okay, locals, let's give the out-of-towners a chance at this one. Good luck!

P.S. Your prize is my undying appreciation of your awesome powers of deduction.

---
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want: Don't forget to watch Victoria Beckham: Coming to America tonight. C'mon, you know you're fascinated by that unsmiling little bird of a woman. Let's dish about her tomorrow!