My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Monday, October 29, 2007

 

Please help me get into focus

Mamazine is hosting a Mama Focus Photo Contest, and I need your help!

First, you can enter the contest. Rules here. Get out your camera and get snap happy, mama. Here's what they're looking for:

"In our Mama Focus photo contest, we challenge you to get artsy, take a self-portrait, give your kids the camera and let them do a mama photo shoot. We don't care how you get the picture, as long as you (mama) are the focus (the photo's actual technical focus is optional). We hope to see photos that show us what modern motherhood can be like: the ugly and the beautiful. We are looking for pictures with a fresh, unique perspective or that capture a moment, convey a feeling, or tell a story. We want interesting and unexpected shots that give us a peek into real mamahood."

Second, I need you to help me decide which two of the following four pictures I should enter in the contest:

Snuggle time
Option #1


Shadows of a mother and a daughter
Option #2


Burning Man 2007
Option #3


Burning Man 2007
Option #4


Leave your opinion in the comments. Or, if there's some other photo you like better from the 5,014 in my Flickr stream, leave the link. Thanks!