Things I want to do this weekend
- Eat pancakes. Also fresh fruit and whipped cream.
- Read the Sunday San Francisco Chronicle.
- Finish that article for the nice company that pays me real money.
- Organize the kids's clothes and bag up the stuff they've outgrown. Figure out if they need anything for our upcoming trip to New Mexico.
- Stand naked in my closet and try on clothes that I don't think fit me anymore. If I'm right, bag them up or consider alterations. Figure out if I need anything new for New Mexico.
- Make a Goodwill run with the stuff that's accumulating in my office and the bagged items from items #4 and #5.
- Finish reading Eat, Pray, Love.
- Bake an apple pie using the apples from our tree.
- Read the Sunday New York Times.
- Make a "from scratch" dinner that takes longer than fifteen minutes to prepare.
- Go to Decompression 2007.
That's it. Not too bad. In fact, pretty good. And quite do-able as long as item #1 doesn't first put me in a sugar-induced coma.