My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

By the light of the Duraflame log


Happy kids
Originally uploaded by marytsao
It rained last night but today the sun is shining and the world outside is clean and new. As Thomas says, "It's a morning day." Inside, I've started a fire in the living room fireplace and after enjoying a breakfast of waffles and sausages, I'm settling in to write the 4,000 words it will take to get me to the 20,000 word mark.

But before I begin, I must ponder such questions as: Why do we have so many magazines? When was the last time I got my hair cut? and Is taking two preschoolers to San Francisco's Chinatown by myself a good idea or a bad one?

Well, I've spent enough time pondering life's questions; now I'm off to write, write, write. Hope your Sunday is cozy and warm and filled with the light of a 1000 Duraflame logs.