My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Seven songs

Glennia of The Silent "I" tagged me for a music meme. I list seven songs that I'm into right now, then tag seven people to do the same.

Hello and welcome to NaBloPoMo day 15.

I guess this is the part where I admit that I only listen to music when I'm in the car, and that lately I have been listening almost exclusively to XM Radio Channel 44, Fred: From the early days to the new wave. Ground-breaking alternative music from the late '70s through the early '90s.

Hello and welcome to my life as a thirty nine-year old suburban housewife.

Seven songs I'm (re)liking right now

"Blasphemous Rumours" by Depeche Mode

"I Started Something" by The Smiths

"The Promise" by When in Rome

"Chains of Love" by Erasure

"I Wanna Be Sedated" by the Ramones

"Everything's Gone Green" by New Order

"Lucretia My Reflection" by Sisters of Mercy

And a bonus song because I've got to list something by The Cure

"Jumping Someone Else's Train" by The Cure

Seven people who can thank me for giving them something to blog about during this month-long pain known as NaBloPoMo

Oh, you know who you are.