My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Tommy T Says...

Thank God It's Friday!



I hope you all have a relaxing weekend planned!

We don't.

Well, it's true we have lots of things planned, but don't feel too sorry for us. We'll be busy partying and socializing and that's a good thing in my book. Tomorrow (Friday), I'm hosting a luncheon for a friend of mine who just had baby #2 and it has turned into a major playgroup reunion with close to 10 moms and 16 kids expected to descend on my house. Oh, my!

Saturday we're going to a party and Sunday we're having some friends with kids over for brunch. Not sure why I'm describing them as "friends with kids" since we don't really have any other kind of friends anymore. But whatever.

People, it's less than a week until BlogHer and the Internets are going wild with new hairdos and I'm sure new outfits and manicures and who knows what. Me, I bought a new laptop bag today. Whee! Now I have my own stylish but uncomfortable shoulder bag and no longer have to use Mike's utilitarian bag that allows for hands-free movement.

Did I really just write that?

***
Technorati tags: , ,