My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Friday, December 29, 2006

 

The Five Cats Out of the Bag Meme

All of the cool kids are doing the 5 Things You Don't Know About Me meme, and I have always wanted to be cool.

Hence, therefore, and without further ado:


  1. You know that guy who wrote that article that suggested men shouldn't marry career women? I dated him. It was a brief fling in 1999 that didn't last more than a couple of mixed drinks. Thank God.

  2. Despite what I wrote in this post, I actually am contemplating trying for a third child. But not today. Or tomorrow. But maybe before I'm 40, which is in 2 years.

  3. I have decided to make 2007 a dry year. That means no booze for the whole year. I actually started this resolution on December 26, after my champagne and cold medicine-induced hangover kept me glued to the couch for half of the day. I'm sick of drinking; like dating asshats, it's so 1999.

  4. I am re-thinking my work-life balance priorities for the upcoming year. I want to spend less time struggling to meet deadlines in an effort to prove I'm still an interesting person who hasn't exchanged her brain for a sippy cup. I'm discarding work commitments right and left, and instead I'm signing up for two classes through park and rec: mommy & me gym and a mommy & me music class.

  5. Last night I farted in bed and it was so bad it woke Mike up and I had to go spend the night on the couch.


Now it's your turn!