My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Bake yourself a Mary little Christmas


Let the baking begin
Originally uploaded by marytsao.
Continuing the tradition I started last year, I present to you The Five Cookies of Christmas 2006:

* Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars

* Toasty 3-seed Crescents (Recipe from December issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine)

* Raspberry Thumbrint Cookies (Recipe from The Spirit of Christmas Cookbook, which my mom gave me last year.)

* Almond Butter Blossoms (Recipe from December issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine)

* Mom's Ginger Snaps

The kids and I went to three stores today to get all of the ingredients. Let the baking begin. If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm up to my arse in flour and cream of tartar.

Evidence of online shopping
Also, online shopping rules.