My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Friday, July 20, 2007

 

If I had you all to myself for ten seconds...


mwahme blogger
Originally uploaded by marytsao
...then I would tell you all about me:

Woman, wife, mommy, blogger, recovering alcoholic, reader, writer, exerciser, photographer, self-proclaimed suburban fashionista, SAHM, and person who used to take a picture of herself every day and post it to the Internet.








Thank you to Mocha Momma for coming up with this idea. Play on your blog or over at BlogHer.

P.S. You don't have to be going to BlogHer to play along, but you do have to be able to condense your definition of self into a ten second burst of wordy goodness. Up for the challenge?

P.P.S. This post made me remember that I started blogging on July 12, 2002, which means I've hit the five-year mark. Hey, that's longer than my first marriage!