My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Flashback to Easters past

For fun, I thought I'd share some baby photos of me and my sister. Did you know that I have a twin sister? Her name is Barb and she lives in Illinois. She is my only biological sibling, but I also have a stepsister.












The photo on the left was taken in April 1969. We are 8 months old and obviously very cute with bows in our hair and brand new shoes. The woman holding us is my mother. She was 23 years old. I am the baby on the left.

The photo on the right was taken in April 1970. We are 1 year and 8 months old and still very cute with color coordinated wool coats and hats. This photo was taken on our front porch in Oak Park, Illinois. It's cold out; there's snow on the ground and the trees have no leaves. Brrrr. I am the toddler on the left.

***
Technorati tags: , , ,