My Photo
Location: Northern California

Read all about the adventures of the Tsao Family during the summer of 2012

Sunday, May 14, 2006


Support your mother

The Mommybloggers are at it again! This time with a Mother's Day Q & A Cage Match featuring dozens of mommybloggers. Go check out the funny things moms have written about being a mommy (or a mom or a mother or a mama.)

When the mommybloggers asked me was who was my mothering role model, it made me pause. When I was growing up, I was lucky enough to have five mothers. I count all--my mom, my grandma, my aunt Davida, my aunt Mary, my aunt Paula--as my mothering role models.

Here are some old photos I dug up from the early 1970s. This was a special time in my childhood, when innocence reigned supreme. These pictures represent my coming into consciousness as a person. My earliest memories are from when I was four or five, around 1973. Click on the collage to see all the photos in Flickr.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day, no matter if you're a soon-to-be mom, a new mom, an old mom, a surrogate mom, or a mom to a small, furry creature.

Happy Mother's Day!

Technorati tags: , , ,