My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

East Bay Babies, Get Ready to Boogie


Excited because I hear New Order
Originally uploaded by marytsao.
Remember when we took the kids to Baby Loves Disco in San Francisco? I blogged about it and posted pictures. Baby Love Disco parties are held at swanky nightclubs but during the day, and--hold on to your dancin' shoes--kids are welcome!

I am so excited that the popularity of Baby Loves Disco (it took us months to get tickets!) is spreading to the East Bay and the South Bay. Hey, suburban parents can get down and get funky, too.

Yes, that's right. How do you think we made these babies?

We'll be at the East Bay Baby Loves Disco party this Saturday, March 31. If you'd like to go, my girl Kristen of Cool Mom Picks has worked out a deal for you. Email her (kristen at coolmompicks dot com) by this Friday, March 30, 12 PM PST, and mention my blog. She'll put you on the list to get tickets at the door for 20% off reglar price. Tickets are $15 per walking human so the discount will make them $12. More money for drinks, mama!

The East Bay BLD is in Pleasanton at Aura Nightclub, one of those places you never go to anymore because you're burdened with offspring, which won't matter on Saturday. Besides the dancing, they're also going to have a cool Modern Mom lounge with free massages, make-up, and babysitting while you get pampered.

So email Kristen and look for me this Saturday. I'll be the one squealing whenever the DJs play a song from the 80s.