My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California

Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

This one's for the dads

Dear daddy readers,

Now c'mon. I know you read this blog because once in awhile I'll see one of you at a party and after a couple of glasses of wine you'll let slip that you are "addicted" to mommy blogs, including this one.

I'm not naming names. You know who you are.

All I want to tell you is that Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 13. This year why don't you do yourself a favor and check out the Mother's Day Gift Guide that those fabu ladies over at Cool Mom Picks have put together for you.

No matter if your wife or partner is a domestimama, an eco-chicmama, an alternamama, or a not-yet-but-almost-a-mama, Cool Mom Picks has done the hard part and figured out what your lady might really like. Now all you need to do is dig out that wallet and make sure you order in time for a mid-May delivery.

As Seen at Cool Mom Picks

You're welcome.

Mary